Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Bringing out the chain together.

Yep the fate of my beloved University Network have been sealed.

http://rafb.net/p/hOPKls59.html

Well I think Kagesenshi will do something about it. I should give them credits for turning out my prophecy into reality.


Well I'm not going to ramble about it too much since I'm sure my other colleagues will go on rampage and berserk. My advice think before you act.


So once again here I'm just finished up my latest design for the Fedora Keychain!!! Yeah. I don't plan on putting it on the market yet but if anyone interest on it check out my wiki since I'll host the SVG file over there and maybe on the Market Colloberate. Here i proudly presents to you the keychain designs..



What do you guys think about it?

**Update**

We finally got the green lights from the Fedora to proceed with the T-shirts I will updated the price, sizes availabality by the end of this week :)

4 comments:

dueng said...

i wonder if they have Ubuntu shirt. i check it out at Canonical website but it's too expensive (the shipping is killing me). wonder if you have Ubuntu merchandise designing in mind.

just out of my curiosity. btw, am just a noobs but feel proud in getting my hand dirty with Linux. :)

tapi kalau takdak, fedora shirt pun ok lah. hehehe.

<~!@#> said...

Baju ubuntu ada!! join #ubuntu-my@ irc.freenode.net

Im not sure who;s handling the shirts but they do producing local one ( hehhe i have ubuntu shirts and the material is quite nice).

dueng said...

owh...will go there and find out bout that. hehehe. thanks for the info. will be there soon. :)

the fedora shirt look nice. :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Mangifera - check out this website for Ubuntu merchandise (cheaper than the canonical site)

http://www.cafepress.com/buy/ubuntu

peace.