Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Delay is bad!!

Well here is my first post after the Malaysian 12 GE. I've met lot of people talking bout the stuff (chatters,bloggers,homeless,taxi drivers, kedai mamak, rockstar , bus driver, tok imam, ). Some are happy, some are sad, some are worried.
Either way it shows that the Malaysian had finally treats political issue seriously and no longer "ibarat lalang ditiup angin".


First of all I would like to apologise about the Fedora Shirts , ( I told you guys I will settle bout the matter on the weekends , truth is i did settle it on the weekends) but there are lot of stuff that hinders me from uploading the latest infos. I will start out all the infos on the Fedora shirts at http://fedora.foss.org.my. I 'm not sure if the thread on the shirt is updated yet I'm gonna check on it later on tonight .

And yeah if any of you guys are interested in the arts of solving rubiks cube. You can join us at http://www.malaysiancube.com/forum/ . It's relatively new , thanks to our m-yo for sponsering the site and domain. There are lots of cube players in Malaysia and if you are one of them please join us. We just had our road show last week on Saturday afternoon and yeah it was fun. ( I nearly lost my PSP and we got kicked out by the Mak Gad).


See that 7 years old kid over there ? His name is Oliver and he's from Finland. As expected from a Finnish , quite a fast learner.
(I asked him about Linus and he doesn't have a clue who the is that guy oh well.)

And news on Fedora? Well mo have created a new theme for the grub image loader. I think the water ripple effects looks nice.


That's all for now, to the new formed government, honour your words.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

great effort bro...

MisterZyl said...

hello Mr yondie a.k.a caah (one of the Malaysian speed cuber), is I spell it right.. thanks for being at my blog and for the opinion on my entry "Technology:My Simple View".. It's good to hear from someone who really expert is the matter of open source.

MisterZyl said...

hey there.. caah.. can we exchange the links??

so lepas ni nak hit area mane plak utk street cubing.. Yeop ada call aku inform pasal malaysiancube forum..

<~!@#> said...

@faizal

kiv. maleh nak add link blax3 haha gile kejam.


Pasni i think I'm trying to hit Tasik Perdana or other recration park around KL/Pahang.