Monday, March 3, 2008

Fedora shirts anyone?

Well starting today, I am officially become a part of the Fedora Ambassador team. Does it makes me a hardcore programmer, leet or a master of the universe? No but it gives me some driving force on promoting Fedora across the country.

As always , ambasaddor likes to brag about their product so here I am with some quick messy job inkscape hack. I present unto you my Fedora Shirts design for the local community .





So I'm planning on selling those shirts for the sake of fedora community in Bolehland. I'm not so sure about the cost and etcx3 if someone willing to assist me on the marketing side. I' ll be glad.

Last but not least:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/ShahrimanSamsudin

Cheers

***Updated****

Those who are interested in obtaining the shirts. You can mail at:

yondie [a][t] fedoraproject dot org with Subject Title: Fedora-my Shirts

Please include your name and contact details with sizes. I'll confirm the price Insha-Allah at the end of this week. (Still waiting about pricing strategy from mo).

7 comments:

fyEk said...

lawa yg itam tuh..
xde longsleeve ke?

^^

Anonymous said...

I am interested in getting the tees.....how much and when?

Anonymous said...

nak gak dowh! cepat2 laa announce rege. hehe.

Nak pakai gi keje.

err.. longsleeve? kalau wat longsleeve better wat ada cm cuffling. yg jerut sket tuh.

cool sket nampak cm baju kadet polis. LOL.

lemme know when, how much, how to get.

Irwan said...

I vote for the 3rd (bottom) shirt! By the way, I prefer a 100% cotton shirt, something like a rugby polo/jersey.

<~!@#> said...

@fyek:

Sorry, i forgot to consider the desing for Muslimat, I'll modified it later on in the future

@anonymous:

Well I'm not sure yet about the price. I'm waiting for some infos from Greg DeKonigsberg or Max Spevack on how should we market it. If you don't feel like waiting (around a week) you can get the svg source from http://tinyurl.com/32ttkk . You are free to print the design yourself but for if you are doing to for marketing please ensure you follow the Fedora Trademark rules and guideline.

@re-arrange:

Wokeh set brother!

@sysadmin:

Exactly!! I love the third one too, in any case if I'm not mistaken the rugby/polo shirt material is call larcost? am I wrong?

kuc1n993m0k said...

ak berminat nak memasarkannya
apamacam?

Anonymous said...

we want it!