Monday, August 25, 2008

My new lappy. : Reinsten

Here is my old Laptop (Nosferatu) current state:


So what's wrong besides some simple cracks?
  • USB Ports are hazards towards USB devices
  • Just don't work internal wifi card
  • Extreme overheating Proc (Always 89-90 C)
  • Its' Old
So i brought a new one :) from Wadieq during the Convofair


The Specs:
  • 1.86Ghz C2D
  • 2G DDR2
  • 160 Gb Hardisk
  • Atheros base Wifi
  • Intel X3100 GPU
  • A card reader. Yeah we all do cams these days.
  • A webcam !!
Since it's new and pure. So I call it Reinstem (purest in german). This machine comes with Free Dos pre install which is free? Anyway not more then 20 minutes it's already running on Fedora 9 with all services and evil setting load up.

So did i ditch up my old laptop? No way since it's a give from my one and only father whom i love so much .. So it still have it's own value right?

where should i study?


P/S : Dad i return the car next week okay haha.

Updates: I change the name to Reinsten. Thank you all for the good comments :)

6 comments:

Amir said...

hey, nice blog u have here. been reading it for a few days already. hehe. a linux lover myself, been using red hat since '03 then switched to ubuntu.

by the way, the name of ur laptop should be "Reinsten" instead of "Reinstem". Not too late i guess? Cool choice of name by the way.

<~!@#> said...

@thegoz
there's a milestone difference between the old redhats and the latest fedora.

A friend of mine called Bizzare give me that name :) . And i kinda like it..

Irwan said...

Achtung!

wahlau said...

change the name to "reinsten" instead of reinstem.

come to think about it - actually the right way of saying it is "am reinsten". :)

~lalala~ said...

hey! new lappy!

me got meself compaq 2! x de rsnye xde kot webcam tu...

ala, cute nyeh name reinsten.. my lappy name is juz.. lappy..

Anonymous said...

lolz... sedihnya lappy ko intan. dulu aku panggil macbook aku 'melissa'. wahaha~ i love melissa XD