Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Malaysia Rubik Association

It's been a while since I wrote something. Bz with final i suppose. Finally finish and yezza preparing myself for an enjoyable holiday.

One of my favourite pastime is solving rubiks cube. At first it was quite hard but eventually you turn out loving and craving for it. Unfortunely it's sad to see that most Malaysian are not into puzzle solving so much . Which is sucks ( i mean where the heck is Semangat Malaysia Boleh? Don't tell me we need political influence to be good in puzzles).

Our neighbours in Singapore and Indonesia have setup their own Rubiks League while we continue to be ignorance (in sense of puzzle solving lah.. ). So i got tired of waiting and decide to set up our association as quickly as possible . So if you are one of the cube freak lovers in our country come and join arms with me . Maybe we could create a local tournament or might be International one or tutorial class!

Here is our link : )

http://groups.google.com/group/my-rubik

5 comments:

Tawel Sensei said...

Now I know that we are in the same boat! I have always wanted to play Rubik's ever since I watched The Pursuit of Happyness.

Do you know where to buy it, offline?

<~!@#> said...

:)
In Malaysia, you can get it at Toys"R"Us main store in Subang Parade . It have all the basic 3x3x3 4x4x4 and 5x5x5 cubes and also mini rubiks cube and electronic rubics cube .. ( I have em all with me).

In Ireland? sorry mate i don't know where to get one since i haven't been there but i'll try to mails some of my cube freaks mate over there perhaps they can point you to the correct store :).

Anonymous said...

Hi cubers in Malaysia,

It is good to see this site and hear from you. I enjoyed watching the videos and reading the forum.

It would be great if you would get organised, have local meetings and unofficial competitions.
If it works out then we should start working on getting a Malaysian competition together.

Have fun,

Ron

<~!@#> said...

Thanks for the comment Ron !

Kong Chai Chen said...

acha, kong here.. your senior from utp... me and my fren will organising Malaysian yoyo championship this year. tentatively on 31st May and 1st June..

we want to slot in the cube tournament, plus right now we are in the midst of discussion with WCA to sanction this competition... u should know wat is WCA right?

email me at kccmyo@yahoo.com if u wanna work together with us to make this cube scene to happen in Malaysia.. see ya