Friday, February 22, 2008

Ubuntu Malaysia Official Meetup



Yeah it's the first massive Ubuntu Malaysia Official Meetups. After so long we finally have to come to an age where we (malaysian) finally managed to host a massive distro convention. It's a small step towards great future!!

Details can be found at http://ubuntu.com.my/.

I'll be going there as a volunteer/presenter for the events. I'll be presenting "10 Myth on Linux" targeted towards casual users so that they are not afraid to change from the old system.

Blergh. a little bit nervous since i usually shielded myself from public appearence.
Okay I hope everything is going to turn out allright!!

Go FOSS Malaysia!

*I'll post my presentation slides after the events.

1 comment:

Gunblade IV said...

thanks for willing to present at the meetup~!
:)
I hope it will be a great event~