Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Sayonara my imouto and Dlink

It's quite a bitter moment for me for the past Chinese New Year Weeks. My dear little sister have gone back to Wellington , New Zealand to finish her studies in Tesl. (there goes my the Ipod touch). Well, I'm not sure i'll be seeing her again maybe until the next 2-3 years .(Unless i spend all my money that i've been saving for the next Uitm I-hack to buy a plane ticket).

Another sad story was, my faithful sempron box (used to be called Ahca Hub in UTP but codename Vermouth have died ". After working like crazy for 24 hours non stop batch encoding videos. It suddenly when kaput just like that. The reason the motherboard seem to busted. Too bad.

Also my Dlink DWL G710 start behave weirdly. When i check the router connectivity to the streamyx it works just fine. The problem is i can't connect to the Internet via all my nix box [Fedora, Ubuntu, SuSe] and also win box. All of my arts of geeks machine failed to connect except the Ipod Touch. I can't figure it out what exactly happens . I have tried resetting the router to factory setting but the problem still happens. In the end i've got to replace it with a new router/modem . Cost me 300 bucks. What a sad and despair mode .

However there's no time to dwell in the past . So hopefully with the new templates i hope i wouldn't be feeling bitter too much. >.<

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sabar2.. dugaan sumer tu :)