Thursday, February 26, 2009

Tanjobi Omedato gozaimasu otosan.. (\./)

So today is my dad birthday. He's 52, the same age as Malaysia. I bought him cake and some Bonia Shirts (he rarely bought new shirts which i suspect due to geek attitude).



Anyway since i doubt my dad know I have a blog so here is my dedication to him.

Dear papa,

Thank you for raising me from cradle till i'm big like elephant (dari kecik sampai besar gajah).
Thank you for giving me a piece of lesson using the Sinclair ZX Spectrum when i was a toddler .
Thank you for giving me a full blown DOS when i was in lower prime school.
Thank you for buying me a bunch of programming software books during my upper prime school.
Thank you for upgrading all our pc peripherals for each major exam i score during my secondary school. (PMR and SPM).
Thank you for buying me a brutal non-friendly-FOSS overheated Acer laptop. I appreciated the needs to hack everything on that box!
Thought i give you nothing but nighmares , but still....
I want to say thank you , papa.


Buwahhahaha.



P/S: Crappy cameraman, (right is me, left is my dad).

9 comments:

Syed @ Don said...

Dead Papa? dem you someone son!

cleo weiland said...

Aww that is so sweet! You're lucky to have such supportive parents. Some people I know weren't as lucky.

BTW the cake looks yummy. Mango ke? Eheh.

fyEk said...

eh..besday ayah kita pad hari yg sama.. ;)

<~!@#> said...

@fyek:

Owh what a great coincidence !!

jiji najiy said...

dear uncle a.k.a ur dad,
hepi birthday to you
hope uncle gain more happiness+bless from ALLAH
amin... x )

btw, birthday my mom pn 26feb..hihik

Datuk Ejat said...

cis..iman..bkn nk ajk aku...join skali

kuc1n993m0k said...

oh.the other side of chaa?

h a r i t h said...

wahhh...sweetnya~

Sha said...

i didn't know that you're so sweeetttt...
hehe