Sunday, November 9, 2008

Foss-my 2008 ends!! \(^-^)/. See you again!!!!

So it's finally ends!!!

Alhamdulilah, we managed to run this awesome conference for the past two days. Yeah there are several issues goin on but I'm glad things just work out well.

As a part of the crew for #foss-my I would to express my gratitude towards the sponsors,(Thanks for the cool gifts),speakers (Pia we should make an S&S Popcorn),the volunteers (Gurdip and the gang, also all the girls who help me to prepare lunch and tea breaks), and last but not least the eleven warriors!!(Especially Kagesenshi for being a multitasking worker)

I guess life returns to normal for most of us tomorrow :(


Again I would like to apologize if there's something wrong going on during the event (especially the food part). Cheers !!!

Again thank you everyone for supporting this awesome event.

2 comments:

harimaumalaya said...

Good stuff! Thanks a bunch of organizing the event :-)

<~!@#> said...

@adli.wahid:

dapat laptop free boleh laa hahaha.