Monday, November 24, 2008

Anime Festival Asia 2008 !!

It's been 8 years since I've set my foot in the Lion City. 2 months earlier i read the news there's goin to be AFA08 held in Singapore and I was like owh man I should go , I should go!!!

Well the beginning of my trip wasn't exactly as nice as I was expected. I have a little "CSD check" at Woodland Checkpoint because my passport stated that I'm from Terengganu. (Negerist?)



It's nice to see hikokimori and otaku cultures cultivate nicely in South East Asia.

I would love to eloborate more but it's just totally awesome. How i wish such event could be held here with a blast in Malaysia Meh don`t think it's possible even in 10 years.

Photo Link (Facebook)
Photo Link (Facebook).

So to sum up everything:
  • The event is nice
  • The merchandise is nice !!
  • The cosplayers are cool!!!
  • The concerts are damn nice. Next time i should buy the VIP Pass.
Looking forward for this weekend Cosplay Competition !!

3 comments:

Tawel Sensei said...

So what did you buy there? Gundam? Hehe..

Parka said...

It was pretty crowded. But really interesting.

Anonymous said...

I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first

comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this

blog very often.

Kate
http://educationonline-101.com