Friday, March 28, 2008

A piece of me

I'm quite sad to see many of my favourites anime have come to an end. (Kimikiss Pure Rouge, Rental Magika, Kekkaishi, Clannad etc). But well life goes on and here we are in the spring season. My updates?

1. Last week we held our first UTP OSS meetup for this semester. Despite all the pressure on using the Open Source software in our campus . The community have grown strong. I give my usual talks on open source and yeah KageSenshi tell us a tale on his internship experience in the FOSS world.

2. IanWeller just finish editing all the nesscary artwork for Fedora 9. You can check the artwork wiki at http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/F9Themes/Waves/Round3Final

3. On the rubiks competition. There will be a Asian Rubik Championship which will be held in Hong Kong. I'll provide the sufficent details later on.

No comments: