Monday, May 14, 2007

Bad Feebs and Rubik on the Rails

I finally took the LPI exam but not without extreme bad karma. I forgot my LPI Examination ID number T_T. And what worst it's not in my email either. Luckily aizatto have become my hero for the day.. With is Nokia n61 + gprs. I re-registered myself get my number code and fuuh it all ends well.

Aizatto took us to a mamak stall somewhere around PJ, I'm not familliar with that area myself but so far the food is good. We went to the IT Mall . Aizatto was looking for his LCD cleaner while Kage is querying around the price for his new box.

After that we split off . i lurking around the heart of Kuala Lumpur lurking for Rubik on the roads. Unfortunately it seems like the damn cube is the hottest item in the city.. Spending almost 6 hours searching for the cube and also Toys raus. in the end i only managed to buy few cubes at Sungei Wang Plaza.

Well luckily it turns out to be a good cube. Wish i could also bought the statmat T_T

No comments: