Sunday, April 29, 2007

How much freedom is freedom?

Weekend just went a way swiftly like a silent wind. the LPI is coming nearer and my final exam is in two weeks time. owh wat a day!!! I wish i could turn all the times back but then again wooing won't help so here is my fate.

Living in the age of computing i notice that blogging, forums, , irc gives chances to normal people to express their desire, wishes to the world. From my humble opinion this is good as we can share knowledge and freedom (in some sort ).

Looking back at my beloved country i noticed that freedom doesn't work that way around here :) Many of us are bounded by scholarships , loans, some crappy laws, monopoly and blax3... This is quite sad phenomena. I know some may argues so what it's a win win situation, we give you this and in exchange you give us that. tit for tat they called it. In this case it`s money . The one who owns them always the last winner.

I guess there is no such thing as true freedom in this world

No comments: